Alright MMA-Freak and MMAVictor fans, it’s that time again! Time to get you caught up on all or any mma news you might have missed this past weekend. Grab your morning coffee or your after work beverage and let’s get you all caught up.
Legacy FC 21: Huerta vs. Hobar-
MAIN CARD (AXS TV)
- Matt Hobar def. Angel Huerta via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 1, 3:05 – to claim inaugural Legacy FC bantamweight title
- William Bush def. Larry Crowe via TKO (punches) – Round 2, 2:41 – to claim vacant Legacy FC middleweight title
- Leonard Garcia def. Reynaldo Trujillo via knockout (strikes) – Round 3, 0:24
- Holly Holm def. Allanna Jones via knockout (head kick) – Round 2, 2:22
- Darrion Caldwell def. Gerzan Chaw via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Jonathan Harris def. Matt Rogers via TKO (strikes) – Round 2, 0:47
PRELIMINARY CARD (Untelevised)
- Ricky Turcios def. Colin Wright via split decision
- Scott Juarez def. Eric Valdez via submission (guillotine choke) – Round 3
- Chris Lopez def. Kenny Burke via split decision
- Eric Garcia def. Mark Garcia via unanimous decision
Cage Warriors 57: Daley vs. Chlewicki-
MAIN CARD (MMAjunkie.com, 4 p.m. ET)
- Paul Daley def. Lukasz Chlewicki via TKO (doctor’s stoppage) – Round 1, 5:00
- Danny Roberts def. Henry Fadipe via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 3, 3:34
- Ronnie Mann def. Jose Luis Zapater via TKO (strikes) – Round 1, 3:19
- Norman Paraisy def. Leeroy Barnes via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Ali Arish def. Jack Mason via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Chris Fishgold def. Marcin Wrzosek via TKO (punches) – Round 2, 3:31
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 3 p.m. ET)
- Matt Inman def. Mohsen Bahari via verbal submission (heel hook) – Round 1, 0:44
- Saul Rogers def. Jason Cooledge via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 1, 1:23
- Steve Dinsdale def. Dan Rushworth via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Untelevised, 2 p.m. ET)
- Bryan Creighton def. Mark Connor via submission (D’arce choke) – Round 2, 3:20
- Mick Gerrard def. Leon Pierre via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 1, 2:55
- Dean Reilly def. Mick Kay via knockout (strikes) – Round 1, 0:22
Videos by mmajunkie.com:
‘UFC World Tour’ takes UFC 165, 166, 167, 168 headliners to five countries.
Cage Warriors plans women’s divisions in four weight classes.
Bellator returns to Atlantic City Nov. 15, 2013.
Bellator champ Eduardo Dantas focused on unknown next fight and sponsors
UFC planning ‘Primetime’ specials for UFC 166, 167 and 168
Pat Healy vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov added to UFC 165 in Toronto.
UFC 164 lineup finalized as Poirier vs. Koch secures final PPV slot.
XFC announces four-man featherweight tourney.
Clint Hester out at UFC 163, Cezar Ferreira now meets Thiago Santos.
UFC vet James McSweeney replaces Marcus Sursa vs. Paul Buentello at Legacy FC 22.
Matt Mitrione vs. Brendan Schaub rescheduled for UFC 165 in Toronto.
Keoni Koch injured, Jeff Curran meets Pedro Munhoz for 135 title at RFA 9.
Fallon Fox meets Ashlee Evans-Smith on Oct. 12 for CFA tourney title.
UFC’s Dana White to Sports Illustrated: Do your homework on MMA.
Anthony Pettis: Benson Henderson ‘manipulating the rules’ to keep UFC title.
Glover Teixeira: ‘I’m ready to fight for the title’