10) Keri Taylor Melendez defeats Mandy Polk via decision – Bellator 229
Keri Taylor Melendez, the wife of Gilbert Melendez, was able to go all three rounds with Mandy Polk and was able to control the fight overall.
9) Goiti Yamauchi defeats Saad Awad via submission – Bellator 229
After pulling an arm bar submission, Goiti Yamauchi was in fact so quick that Saad Awad wasn’t even able to submit and had to verbally submit.
8) Paul Daley defeats Saad Awad via technically knockout – Bellator 232
Paul Daley was able to string a second win together following his loss earlier this year to Michael Page, this time against Saad Awad.
7) Kevin Ferguson, Jr. no contest versus Craig Campbell – Bellator 232
In what was originally ruled a knockout for the son of Kimbo, Kevin Ferguson, Jr. was able to dominate Craig Campbell in a short match. Needless to say, the younger Ferguson is certainly still improving.
6) Patrick Mix defeats Isaiah Chapman via submission – Bellator 232
Patrick Mix was able to pull an impressive knee bar submission against Isaiah Chapman and in the process was able to raise his profile.
5) Ray Cooper III defeats Chris Curtis via knockout victory – PFL 7 (2019)
The always dangerous Ray Cooper III may have needed more then one round but he was able to knock out Chris Curtis to make the finals of the Professional Fighters League 2019 Tournament against David Michaud.
4) Larissa Pacheco decs Sarah Kaufman – PFL 7 – Upset of the Month
Larissa Pacheco may have outweighed Sarah Kaufman by quite a bit but Kaufman was still considered a favorite to win the tournament. This sets up a rematch with fellow PFL 2019 finalist Kayla Harrison fought in season.
3) Kayla Harrison submits Bobbi Jo Dalziel – PFL 7 – Sub of the Month
Returning to her judo roots, Kayla Harrison was able to submit last minute replacement Bobbi Jo Dalziel with an arm bar submission to win it and make her way into the finals of the 2019 PFL season championships.
2) Tony Johnson KOs Joe Schilling – Bellator 229 – Knockout of the Month
Tony Johnson’s quick knockout of Joe Schilling was rather surprising considering that Schilling is supposed to be the veteran kickboxer.
1) Lorenz Larkin defeated Andrey Koreshkov via split decision victory method – Bellator 229: Korshkov vs. Larkin – Fight of the Month
This fight was extremely close between two title contenders who could be made the argument for that the winner deserves the next welterweight title shot. Lorenz Larkin was the overall better fighter with more ground game.